Bacon Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can cook Bacon Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 6 slice of thick cut bacon.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli.
- It’s 2 cup of cheese of your choice.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of ap flour.
- It’s of olive oil.
Bacon Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- beat eggs with a little bit of milk or water to make a egg wash.
- set up breading station with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- chop Bacon into bits and fry in skillet over med heat.
- finely chop broccoli and add to skillet with bacon.
- saute until bacon is done and broccoli is tender.
- remove bacon and broccoli and place on a paper towel lunged plate to cool.
- while bacon and broccoli cool, cut a pocket into each chicken breast.
- after bacon and broccoli had cooled place in mixing bowl and add cheese (I used cheddar for some of them and blue for the rest. It's all in what you like) mix well.
- stuff chicken breast with mixture.
- bread stuffed breast. 1st roll in flour, then in the egg wash then the breadcrumbs.
- pan fry breaded breast over medium high heat, just long enough to brown..
- place best in baking dish and bake @ 350 until chicken reaches 165.