Ken's Quick Mexican-Inspired Hotdish Casserole.
You can have Ken's Quick Mexican-Inspired Hotdish Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ken's Quick Mexican-Inspired Hotdish Casserole
- You need 1 of medium Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 lb of ground Turkey or Beef.
- You need 1 can of Refried Beans.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cups of Biscuit Mix (Bisquick is popular).
- You need 12 oz of Milk.
- Prepare 3 of large Eggs.
- It’s of taco seasoning (cumin, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, or a packet).
Ken's Quick Mexican-Inspired Hotdish Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prep 9"x13" pan by greasing bottom and sides..
- Cook onions until clear, add ground turkey or beef, and cook until done. Drain if necessary. Mix in refried beans..
- Spread meat and bean mixture in pan, sprinkle cheese evenly atop. Drain and add tomatoes..
- Mix milk, biscuit mix, eggs, and taco seasoning in a separate bowl..
- Pour mixture over tomatoes in pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a knife inserted comes out clean..