Anabolic Kitchen French Toast Pancakes. Turning the original Anabolic French Toast recipe into mouth watering Anabolic French Toast Blueberry Pancakes! Watch me make one of my favorite Anabolic recipes – Anabolic french toast. In this episode I do my best to re-create Greg Doucette's Anabolic Kitchen French Toast Pancakes.
Fluffy buttermilk pancakes are dipped in a cinnamon spiced french toast custard and fried until golden! The name French Toast Pancakes totally intrigued me. I couldn't wrap my mind around it. You can cook Anabolic Kitchen French Toast Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Anabolic Kitchen French Toast Pancakes
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 1 cup of egg whites.
- You need 4 packets of zero calorie sweetener.
- Prepare to taste of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of guar/xantham gum.
- Prepare of Blueberries (optional).
- Prepare of Honey (optional).
How do you merge the two? This is my fav pancake recipe so far. The test is Devine and texture is on point. If you remove the "French Toast" spices you have a nice pancake.
Anabolic Kitchen French Toast Pancakes step by step
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend and save for later use or use now.
- When cooking the batter, simply pour the desired size pancake into a sprayed pan on a medium to medium low heat and let cook to desired texture on both sides. Blueberries go in before flipping if you are using any..
- Serve and enjoy!.
We're making your german pancake recipe this. Say goodbye to waffles and pancakes. These easy french toast variations will transform your brunch game. Mini pancakes stuffed with French Toast Crunch™ cereal make for an irresistible breakfast treat. MORE+ LESS Local family owned restaurant French Toast Pancake House is asking for help as the restaurants were the first to shut down and are the last to be opened in Illinois for dine in.