Banana bread. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. You can mix everything in one bowl, you can vary. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can have Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 of large banana crushed.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas.
Banana bread instructions
- In a bowl combine flour, salt, nutmeg and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add beaten eggs to creamed sugar and butter.
- Mix well.
- Add crushed bananas and vanilla.
- Now mix in the flour with the nutmeg, salt and baking powder into wet mix.
- Mix until smooth.
- Bake @ 185°F Celsius for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick is interested and comes out dry.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on. From basic Banana Bread Recipes to Allergy Banana Bread Recipes !