Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chicken, onion, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, combine salad mix, tomatoes, olives, tortellini and chicken mixture.
When the oven is done heating, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a sheet of foil. This salad is simple to make and ingredients can be added or substituted based on taste. The recipes starts by putting together a simple marinade. You can have Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad
- You need 1 packages of frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini.
- You need 1 of Grilled chicken breasts cooked, sliced.
- It’s 1 of Romaine lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of Caesar dressing.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, optional.
I love grilled chicken but you could easily bake the chicken if grilling isn't an option. We used frozen cheese tortellini but the fresh refrigerated kind from the grocery store works great too! You could even mix things up by using spinach tortellini or, if you're enjoying a T-Rex diet, there are even spicy sausage tortellini, and chicken and herb varieties to play around with. Caesar Salad Serving Suggestions Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad.
Chicken, Tortellini Caesar Salad step by step
- Grill chicken and cook tortellini until al dente. Run under cold water, let drain.
- Place desired amount of lettuce and tortellini in bowl. Top with desired amount of Caesar dressing and mix until everything is coated..
- And sliced chicken breast, bacon bits, and Parmesan cheese.
My family loved this pasta salad right from the start, so these days I serve it a lot. When grilling season hits, I grill the chicken as a special treat. —Lee Reese, Rolla, Missouri. My Tortellini Caesar Salad is loaded with fresh cheese-stuffed tortellini, crisp romaine, tons of crunchy homemade croutons. It's one of his favorite sides to make at home or order in a restaurant. You can't go wrong with a classic Caesar salad, BUT I decided to kick the salad up a notch and I think this Tortellini Caesar Salad is even BETTER!.