Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe. Vegetable stew recipe is very easy to prepare, it can be paired with any carbohydrate like yam, rice or potatoes. This yummy oil free vegetable stew is prepared with just few ingredients and with no oil added to it; it is the best option for you if you are the type that wants to keep oil away from your stew. An oil-free vegan diet can be full of incredibly delicious food if you find the right recipes!
Lamb stew made with lamb shanks, parsnips, carrots, rutabagas, and turnips. Place bay leaves and peppercorns in center of cheesecloth and tie Divide vegetables, ribs, and broth among bowls; serve drizzled with more fish sauce, if desired. Bill Grainger's Moroccan fish stew with warming spices and chickpeas is fantastically easy to make. You can cook Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe
- It’s 2 cups of Bottle guard cut into small chunks.
- It’s 1 cup of Potato cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 cup of French beans cut into small pieces.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh Kidney beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh green Peas.
- You need 2 cups of fresh Amarnath greens or any other local greens.
- Prepare 3-4 of strings of green Onions(both white and green part).
- Prepare 5-6 of Jackfruit seeds.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- Prepare 3-4 of Garlic pods.
- It’s 1/2 inch of piece fresh Turmeric.
- You need As needed of Fresh Bhut jolokia (Ghost chilli).
- You need 7-8 of Dry fish of any kind.
- You need 2-3 pieces of grilled or roasted local fish.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh Coriander leaves.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
Heat the olive oil in a large heavy-based pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for five minutes, or until the onion is translucent. The Best Dried Salted Fish Recipes on Yummly Don't let the long list of ingredients scare you.
Vegetable with dry fish stew(Chamthong)Oil free recipe step by step
- Wash and cut veggies in small bite-size pieces..
- Make julienne of ginger-garlic and turmeric..
- In a broad pan heat one litre of water..
- When water starts boiling, add ginger-garlic, turmeric, chilli, jackfruit seeds, kidney beans and salt. You can avoid using ghost chilli. Instead, add some green chillies..
- Boil for few minutes in high heat..
- When fresh flavour starts emitting, add the veggies and white part of spring onion. Continue to boil..
- When veggies are half done, add the Amarnath greens or any other kind of greens..
- Also add the green part of spring onion, dry and grilled fish, cover and cook in medium-low heat until everything becomes soft..
- Before removing from heat adjust the seasoning and consistency. It should be soupy consistency..
- Add some chopped coriander leaves and remove from heat. Serve hot with a bowl of cooked rice..
Once the spices are combined, this rich and flavorful vegetarian stew comes together easily. This delicious, healthy North African-inspired stew is a family favorite, served with warm bread or even over couscous. Black sea bass, cooking wine, daepa, doenjang, edible chrysanthemum, fish sauce, garlic, gochujang, green chili pepper, green onion, ground black pepper, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, korean radish, large green onion, mirim, red chili pepper, soy sauce, soybean paste, water. Simple vegetable stew packed with the perfect balance of Moroccan flavors. A simple vegetable tagine recipe packed with warm Moroccan flavors.