Buffalo chicken quesadilla. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor!
Assemble the quesadillas ahead of time TOSS chicken with Buffalo Wings Sauce in bowl. Buffalo chicken quesadilla slow cooker is super easy! If you don't have a crock pot yet, here are some nice ones on sale. You can cook Buffalo chicken quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadilla
- It’s 3 cups of cooked chicken shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
I love the programmable crock pot for when you are not at home. Buffalo chicken quesadillas are the best way to use buffalo sauce. Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Bold buffalo chicken wing flavor, two different types of ooey, gooey cheeses are stuffed into these irresistible Extra Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla step by step
- In a large pot combine cooked chicken, hot buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and cream cheese. Stir until heated through and melted. Spoon mixture onto flour tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold in half. Cook on a heated griddle for a few minutes utnil it begins to brown. Flip. Continue until all the quesadillas are prepared..
- I grilled mine(can air fry them).
- And used the ninja foodie for everything.
- I didnt want to make all of it buffalo, I set some aside before making it hot..
Trust me, you want to make a batch of these. StarKist Chicken Creations Buffalo Style adds just the right amount of spice to make your quesadillas perfect. Mix in with Chicken Creations Buffalo Style Chicken with your favorite veggies and pan fry. Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken. What do you do with it?