Turkey Lettuce Wrap. Turkey taco lettuce wraps are my go-to recipe when I want to eat something easy, delicious and light, and of course, healthy and low-carb! I forgo the taco shells and use lettuce leaves instead. Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps are packed with intense flavor that is almost too addicting to put down.
My husband and I couldn't get over how good these were and even my kids loved them! Turkey Lettuce Wrap Tacos are a perfect Low-Carb dinner; you can serve the tacos with a purchased Pico de Gallo or Guacamole to make it easier! Make them chicken lettuce wraps, turkey lettuce wraps, or pork lettuce wraps, and they're all delicious. You can have Turkey Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Lettuce Wrap
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s of Small diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ginger.
- Prepare 1 can of water chestnuts diced.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps This recipe calls for ground turkey, but you could easily substitute shredded or chopped poultry instead to make this spicy, citrusy, nutty and herbaceous dish. These Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps burst with savory tastes and textures. With super simple instructions and minimal prep time, these shells can be made in a matter of minutes. Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps = New Favorite Mexican Food!
Turkey Lettuce Wrap step by step
- Heat olive oil in pan and fry ground turkey until brown. Drain any fat..
- Stir in onion, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger and cook until onion is translucent..
- Stir in diced water chestnuts and continue us to cook until we’ll combined. Add salt & pepper to taste..
- Serve on lettuce wraps of your choice..
Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps. with water chestnuts and sesame dipping sauce. Let's salvage this fine feathered fowl from the cycle of insipidity with a more novel approach: a Thai-inspired wrap! Learn how to wrap a lettuce wrap with this low carb, keto friendly lettuce wrap recipe featuring Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayo. These Asian-inspired Turkey Lettuce Wraps are ultra fresh, flavorful, and fast. Make these to celebrate the Chinese New Year before it ends!