Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup. Перевод слова rich, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Having great material wealth: He was so rich he didn't have to work. From Middle English riche ("strong, powerful, rich"), from Old English rīċe ("powerful, mighty, great, high-ranking, rich, wealthy, strong, potent"), from Proto-Germanic *rīkijaz ("powerful, rich"), probably from Proto-Celtic *rīgos ("of a ruler or king", genitive case), from Proto-Indo-European *h₃reǵ.
This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: RICH. RICH is the domain name, and a personal @. Rich Products Corporation (also known as Rich's) is a privately held, multinational food products corporation headquartered in Buffalo, New York. You can cook Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup
- You need 6 of vine tomatoes – peeled and diced.
- You need 4 cups of tomato juice or Heinz sifted tomato.
- You need 21 leaves of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 of clover garlic.
- You need 300-350 g of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 100 g of real butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Rich, Sr., after his development of a non-dairy whipped topping based on soybean oil. Rich's inspires possibilities with high quality, wholesale food products and ingredients that can be found in commercial kitchens in all corners of the globe. How Rich You're in Your Country and Globally?
Rich & creamy Tomato Basil soup step by step
- To peel off the tomato skin: Place a pot of water on the stove and let it come to a rolling boil. Place your bowl of ice water next to the stove so it is easily accessible. Rinse your tomatoes clean and remove any stems that are still attached. Using a sharp knife, slice a shallow X into the bottom of the tomato (opposite the stem side)..
- Place tomatoes and juice in a stock pot over medium heat. Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Puree the chunks (about ½ cup) from the tomato mixture along with garlic and the basil leaves, and return the puree to the stock pot. Stir in one direction..
- Place the pot over medium/low heat, and stir in the heavy cream and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Heat, stirring until the butter is melted. Do not boil..