You can cook Chicken Chili using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Chili
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of lg yellow onion, small dice.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen corn, thawed.
- You need 2 cans of white beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 2 of small cans of diced green chilies.
- You need 2 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Chicken Chili step by step
- Dice onion and set aside..
- Dice chicken breast into small bite size pieces. Set aside..
- Heat large pan on medium high heat. Add oil and onions. Stir and cook about 5 minutes until soft. Add in Ground Turkey and Diced Chicken. Stir to break up the turkey. Cook about 8 minutes or until chicken is done..
- While meat is cooking, drain and rinse the beans. Drain the green chilies. Thaw the corn..
- Add flour to the meat and stir to coat and combine. Add corn, beans, green chilies and all the spices. Add the chicken stock and stir to combine all ingredients. Stir in spinach. Cook over medium heat until spinach is cooked. Check and adjust seasoning. Enjoy..