Speedy Avocado Rice Gratin (Doria).
You can have Speedy Avocado Rice Gratin (Doria) using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Speedy Avocado Rice Gratin (Doria)
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil pasta sauce, soy sauce and black pepper flavour.
- It’s 1 of Chicken tenderloin.
- It’s 250 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Pizza cheese.
Speedy Avocado Rice Gratin (Doria) instructions
- Smash the avocado with a fork. Add the oil sauce and mix to create an avocado sauce. Cut the sinew from the chicken tenderloin, and cut it into small cubes before adding it to the avocado sauce. Avocado doesn't change colour when heated, so there is no need to add an acid to prevent colour change..
- Coat the inside of a heat resistant pie pan with a bit of the oil sauce. Layer with the rice, avocado sauce from Step 1, and cheese. Put this into a preheated oven at 480°F/250°C for 10-15 minutes. When the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the cheese has melted and turned golden brown, the doria is finished. If you cook this in a toaster oven, cover with foil to keep the top from burning..