Crockpot Taco Soup. This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. So you can make this delicious Taco Soup even more tasty and delicious when you use these homemade DIY Seasoning Recipes. What an easy way to add flavor to your taco soup!
Dissolve taco seasoning in the water. Combine all ingredients except cheese and chips in the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made in minutes. You can have Crockpot Taco Soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 large of white onion diced.
- You need 1 large of jalapeno minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 packages of Ranch Mix.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 15 oz of Black Beans.
- It’s 4 oz of Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 15 oz of whole kernel corn.
- You need 15 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 29 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 28 oz of Petite Diced Tomatos.
- It’s 29 oz of Water (optional).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cheese (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Tabasco (optional).
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
Taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix give the soup its superb flavor, so you don't have to have a dozen individual spices on hand. Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, condensed soup, and chiles. Tex-Mex taco soup deserves its own meme—the mix of ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and green chilies shows up in countless soup and casserole recipes.
Crockpot Taco Soup instructions
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet..
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot..
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot..
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once..
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours..
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip..
Here, we've calibrated it for the slow cooker, definitely the easiest (and arguably the most satisfying) version yet. Crockpot Taco Soup is flavorful, comforting, and easy to make. Everyone will love selecting their own toppings to customize this delicious soup! Easy, delicious and healthy Crock Pot Taco Soup recipe from SparkRecipes. See our top-rated recipes for Crock Pot Taco Soup.