McBride Family Pecan Pie.
You can have McBride Family Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of McBride Family Pecan Pie
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of 9" pie shell.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
McBride Family Pecan Pie instructions
- Mix: 3 eggs slightly beaten, one cup sugar, 1/2 cup corn syrup, 3 tablespoons butter. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla, 3/4 cup pecans, pour into deep unbaked 9 inch pie shell, arrange on top 1/2 cup pecan halves. Bake 450°F for 10 minutes, reduce to 350 and bake 30 to 40 minutes longer until pie is set..