low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. Low Calorie Chicken Breast Crock Pot Recipes. While not low carb, this rice and chicken meal prep recipe makes sure you get energy from the healthy brown rice, with healthy protein from the boneless skinless chicken breast to build your muscles, and broccoli for some much needed vegetables for your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. Chicken breast sprinkled with lemon-pepper seasoning and fresh lemon juice.
Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken, Lightened Up is made with stir fried chicken, rice noodles, scallions, carrots, broccoli slaw in a spicy peanut sauce. Written by. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will probably become a go-to meal for you and. Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner. You can have low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- It’s 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. From casseroles and curries to wraps, you won't Combine lean chicken with super-healthy broccoli, ginger and garlic for a quick and cheap, weeknight dinner. Thai Chicken-Broccoli Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Healthy food has never tasted so AMAZING!
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps step by step
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients. They can be enjoyed as a main dish or served as an appetizer. Chicken breast is low in calories, high in protein and can be prepared in many different ways and seems to be a staple on almost every weight-loss plan. Chicken breasts are lean, high in protein, and super low-fat. Remember to pat your brined chicken breasts with a paper towel instead of rinsing them in running water.