Spicy Tatsuta-age Fried Chicken with Black Pepper.
You can cook Spicy Tatsuta-age Fried Chicken with Black Pepper using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tatsuta-age Fried Chicken with Black Pepper
- It’s 300 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s of For the marinade:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ● Cooking sake.
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of ● Grated ginger (in a tube).
- You need of For the coating:.
- You need 3 of to 4 tablespoons Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
Spicy Tatsuta-age Fried Chicken with Black Pepper instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper. Combine the marinade ingredients (cooking sake, soy sauce, ginger) and put into a plastic bag with the chicken. Massage over the bag to let the flavors penetrate the chicken..
- Add plenty of black pepper to the katakuriko. Discard the marinade from bag the chicken is in, add the mixed katakuriko and pepper, and massage into the chicken very well..
- Deep fry in oil. Start by frying at a low temperature for 5 to 7 minutes to cook the chicken through. Finish by frying at over medium heat for 2 minutes to crisp up the coating. Done!.