Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup. Place the butternut squash and carrots on the tray and drizzle with olive oil. Add the carrots and butternut squash, and pour in the stock and bring up to the boil. When I've got a lot going on, my slow cooker is my go-to tool for cooking veggies.
Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and season with salt and pepper. This butternut squash carrot soup recipe is healthy, simple, and has a great depth of flavor from the roasted vegetables! If you like the sound of this recipe (and you like orange-colored soups), you may also like my easy butternut squash soup, this spicy sweet potato soup, my carrot and celery root. You can cook Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup
- Prepare 1 large of butternut sqaush.
- Prepare 3 medium of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of dried chipoltle seasoning.
This butternut squash soup with carrots is both vegetarian and vegan. This is a vegetarian and vegan butternut squash and carrot soup recipe made from fresh butternut squash (you can use frozen, but it won't be quite the same), carrots, the usual soup ingredients such as vegetable broth. For this velvety carrot and butternut squash soup recipe, you'll only need nine ingredients that are really cheap and easy to get from the supermarket. Packed with nutrients, this butternut squash soup is a healthy way to up your five-a-day and the best part is that it's also really quick to make.
Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup step by step
- Split squash in half the long way and de seed.
- Cut off green head of leek and a little of the bottom. Then, cut in half the long way..
- Trim and clean carrots. Cut the long way in half..
- Place all on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle heavily with olive oil and season with salt pepper..
- Roast for 45 minutes on 400.
- In a blender add the pulp of the squash, all the veggies and dried chipoltle..
- Blend to desired texture.
- Freeze for later use or portion 2/3 mixture to 1/3 hot water for a savory soup.
Creamy smooth butternut squash and carrot infused together to create a genuinely dreamy, sublime, nourishing soup. HOW TO MAKE Peel and remove the seeds from the butternut squash. Peel the carrots and red onion and then chop all the vegetables into small chunks. Easy roasted butternut squash recipe made with cubed squash, olive oil, maple syrup and spicy Sriracha chili sauce. Serve as-is or add a kick of salt with crumbled feta cheese on top.