Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets. Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding from Une Vie Saine on Fi. Bake with Arnott's – Rudolph Butternut Snap Tartlets. Stick a choc orange ball onto the cut side of the marshmallow.
A classic cookie crust with delicious lemon curd filling. It's easy to see why everyone is loving these easy and delicious Butternut Snap Cheesecake Tartlets and you will too. Line A Baking Tray With Non-stick Baking Paper. You can cook Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets
- It’s 250 grams of packet Arnott's Butternut Snap Cookies.
- It’s 65 grams of unsulted butter, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cream.
- It’s 200 grams of milk or dark chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 10 of vanilla marshmallows, halved horizontally.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla ready-made frosting.
- Prepare 20 of jaffas.
- It’s 20 of mini vanilla marshmallows, halved crossways.
- Prepare 1 of rich choc fudge writing icing.
- It’s 40 of mini star pretzels.
The tartlets should be eaten at room temperature, so that the chocolate filling is slightly soft and creamy. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and garnish with the Candied Grapefruit Peel. Tasty butternut squash mixture filled in filo shells for mini tartlets. MORE+ LESS Dark chocolate & caramel filled tartlets, a recipe for bite-sized treats that merge two terrific flavors together!
Butternut Snap Rudolph Chocolate tartlets instructions
- preheat oven to 180oC (160 fan forrced). Place 1 biscuit over each hole o a 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity round based tartlet tin. Bake for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Remove from oven. Using a small ladle or a lime, carfully press softened biscuits into tin to mould into a cup shape. Allow to cool. Remove from tin and transfer to serving plate. Repeat with remaning biscuits..
- Place butter, cream and chocolate in saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Pour into a clean, dry bowl and refrigerate for 20mins or until cool but not set..
- Fill biscuit cases with 1 teaspoon of chocolate mixture. Place in fridge until set..
- Using picture as a guide, gently press 1 marshmallow 1/2, cut side down into each tartlet. Attach 1 jaffa to each marshmallow with ready-made frosting to form a nose..
- Attach 2 mini marshmallow halves to form eyes. Use a drop of writing icing to form pupils. (If unable to find writing icing I have used ready-made frosting with a drop of food colouring!).
- Cut pretzels in half to form antler shapes. Place 2 pretzels above eyes. Press to secure..
However when I was flipping through her book, the recipe for Thumbprint Chocolate Caramel Tartlets caught my eye. Dinner party menu starter, easily made from a ready-rolled sheet of puff pastry, topped with butternut squash and feta cheese. Great for lunch or snack as well. Serve hot, with a few leaves. Top tip for making Roast butternut and feta tartlets.