Bacon wrapped, stuffed Chicken Breast. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives. Make it as written or add more flavors – customize it however you like!
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken BreastPaleo Hacks. bacon, cream cheese, chicken breast, pickled jalapeno peppers. Bacon Wrapped Sweet and Sticky Stuffed Chicken BreastFood Faith Fitness. These Stuffed Chicken Breast were awesome. You can cook Bacon wrapped, stuffed Chicken Breast using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped, stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need of Stuffed Breasts.
- Prepare 4 medium of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 packages of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 small of Onion.
- It’s 2 packages of Streaky Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Feta Cheese Broken Up.
- It’s 80 grams of Cheddar/Mozzarella Cheese Grated Fine.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Carrots.
- You need 500 grams of Baby Carrots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter / Margarine.
- You need 2 tsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Garlic Potatoes.
- You need 500 grams of Baby Potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter / Margarine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic.
I stuffed these Bacon wrapped chicken breasts with Gouda and mozzarella cheese. While I liked how both of them. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Bacon-wrapped chicken breast elevates this humble dish into a whole new level.
Bacon wrapped, stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- preheat oven to 180 Celsius.
- Blanch the spinach with the half onion finely chopped..
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and put in a pot of water with some salt. (water to just cover) Boil for approx 8 mins and strain..
- Put the carrots into another pot with water (just covering the carrots) Boil approx 8 mins then strain..
- Prep the breasts for stuffing..
- Add the cheeses to the spinach and mix through..
- Stuff the breasts with the mixture and wrap each one in 6 pieces of bacon. Place on a non stick oven tray and in the oven For 16-22 minutes..
- Place your potatoes, garlic and butter/margarine into an oven dish (with lid) and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in the oven below the breasts..
- Place carrots with sugar and butter/margarine into another oven dish with lid next to the potatoes..
- Leave the potatoes and carrots in for approx 20 mins stirring every 5..
- Eat and Enjoy.
The bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor and also keeps the chicken extra juicy. Transform a simple chicken breast by stuffing it with garlicky cheese and wrapping it in crisp streaky bacon. This recipe is guaranteed to make someone feel completely spoiled. Spiral wrap each stuffed chicken breast with bacon, completely covering the outside. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.