Easy buffalo chicken wraps. These buffalo chicken wraps have all the tasty flavors of buffalo wings without all the added fat and calories. After that, my mind went wild and I made it Buffalo-chicken style with ground chicken, diced celery and blue cheese crumbles. Wraps are a super lunch or dinner dish.
They're loaded with buffalo chicken & topped with fresh veggies! Buffalo flavor is kinda our thing. Or at least, it's my husbands thing and therefore I make it my thing. You can cook Easy buffalo chicken wraps using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy buffalo chicken wraps
- You need 1 pkg of Ole Xtreme wellness tomato basil wraps.
- You need of Any frozen boneless buffalo chicken or you can make your own.
- It’s 1 pkg of swiss cheese slices.
- It’s of Romaine lettuce.. I used spinach and spring mix in the picture.
- It’s of Tomato.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- It’s of Mayo.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps – a creamy blue cheese sauce plus hot and spicy chicken equals extremely delicious buffalo chicken wraps. Lately I've been living on wraps for lunch and dinner. I've been extremely busy and wraps are about the only thing that I've been making. My favorite Buffalo Chicken Wrap includes juicy buffalo chicken layered on crunchy fresh veggies, topped with cheese and creamy dressing and wrapped tightly in a delicious flour tortilla.
Easy buffalo chicken wraps instructions
- Bake chicken as directed on bag of frozen buffalo chicken..
- Heat wrap on tortilla pan..
- Slice chicken. Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. And roll into a burrito..
Wraps are so easy to make from home, and they're more fun to eat then sandwiches, so my family adores them! These easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps come together quickly and will please the whole family! They sound like they are going to be really spicy when you see the amount of hot sauce in the recipe, but they are. This buffalo chicken wrap is great for any weeknight meals or easy lunch ideas. This wrap has great flavor and those seasoned fries are to die for!