Chicken with Garlic, Basil and Parsley. Baked chicken seasoned with garlic, parsley, basil, tomato, and red pepper flakes. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken with Garlic, Basil, and Parsley. Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with garlic slices.
In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the flour and season with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil. Are you looking for a simple roast chicken recipe with loads of flavor? You can have Chicken with Garlic, Basil and Parsley using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Garlic, Basil and Parsley
- You need 3 tsp of Dried parsley, divided.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Dried basil, divided.
- You need 4 of Chicken breast halves.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes, sliced.
Mediterranean Baked Chicken with Eggplant, Zucchini, Tomato, Olives & BasilLove Food Nourish. Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. In a small bowl, toss the garlic with the parsley and a little salt and pepper. Serve chicken for two with a twist–cooked on the stovetop and brimming with herbs and fresh seasonings.
Chicken with Garlic, Basil and Parsley step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; spray 9X13 dish; sprinkle 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp basil evenly over the bottom of the dish; place chicken in the dish; sprinkle with garlic slices; in a bowl combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over the chicken; top with tomato slices; bake uncovered 25 min; covered 15 min til juices run clear. Serves 4..
For Paleo eaters, many traditional Italian dishes are off-limits, especially those made with "whole-grain" ingredients. We love creating recipes like this one that allow you to enjoy the best of the Italian flavors without giving up Paleo standards. Heat a large, heavy-based lidded casserole or frying pan over a moderate heat. Add the oil and half the butter. Meanwhile, cut chicken into steaks and mix with oil, garlic, basil and dried chilli.