Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread.
You can cook Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 stick of Butter, softened plus save wrappers.
- Prepare 1 pints of blueberries/blackberries.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 3 1/2 of bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Stacy's Blueberry Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix sugar and butter with mixer till well blended. Add eggs, one at a time till well blended..
- Breaking off in pieces, add the bananas, buttermilk and vanilla till smooth..
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt slowly till all ingredients moistened (don't overmuch at this point).
- With a spatula, fold in blueberries easy so as not to break them..
- Take the saved butter wrappers and grease two loaf pans with the butter residue..
- Pour batter evenly into both pans. Baking times vary. I would start checking at the 40 minute mark till toothpick comes out clean from batter (not blueberries)..
- Cool in pans for 5 minutes before handling. then loosen sides of loaves from pans and place top side up on wire rack or dinner plate.
- when completely cooled store in gallon food storage bags. Will last at room temp for up to 4 days, in fridge up to 10 days and freeze up to 3 months.
- This recipe is very versatile you could add walnuts, replace blueberries with blackberries or dates..