Chicken Quesadillas with salsa. The zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a succulent delight when mixed with the melted cheeses. Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa. For these quesadillas that I made out of Sunday's grilled chicken thighs, shredded and stuffed into a corn tortilla with a little cheese and quickly toasted, I stirred together a lime-zest-imbued cucumber and avocado salsa that added a welcome citrus edge.
The leftover chicken gets Mexican flair from cumin in this fun main dish. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). You can have Chicken Quesadillas with salsa using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas with salsa
- You need 250 gr of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground red onion and garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ground paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of red paprika (slice it).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (slice it).
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 of large tortillas.
I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also great for lunch or you can even serve them as appetizers. How to make Chicken Salsa Quesadillas – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Transfer to bowl; stir in lime juice. Stir avocado into salsa; serve with quesadillas.
Chicken Quesadillas with salsa instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts in to dice size.
- Season chicken breasts with red onion, garlic, paprika, chilli, oregano, black pepper and salt.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick skillet.
- Add the chicken, and cook it until cooked through.
- Add Onion and Paprika.
- Remove the chicken and place it into a plate.
- Preheat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat.
- If it's already hot enough, place the tortilla in the non stick skillet for 2 minutes, and then flipp it.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the tortilla, followed by chicken, paprika, and onion, and the last add some mozzarella cheese.
- Fold it in half.
- Let it cooked for 3 minutes more each side.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/rTH7JFC_ZEs.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to. Toasted flour tortillas with melted cheese, apple slices, chicken, and salsa. Chicken Quesadillas can be easier than you think! I come to believe that simple recipes can be very tasty. I'm convinced Restaurants need speedy recipes to make per orders and this one fits the requirements!