Fried chicken peppersoup. African pepper soup is a hearty soup made with Goat meat cutlets or chunks, pepper Watch how to make the African Peppersoup here: This pepper soup is suitable for all However, you can also Chicken, Lamb, Beef, or Fish. I like to cut the goat meat into. Learn how to make Quick and Easy Delicious and Tasty Chicken Peppersoup recipe a Typical Nigerian Chicken pepper soup recipe or a Nigerian Peppersoup recipe.
This is an easy recipe and is full of flavor! We like a lot of thin noodles and use half of a package of No Yolk Fine Noodles. Since this is a quick soup, we love. You can have Fried chicken peppersoup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken peppersoup
- It’s of Fried chicken.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Tomato's.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnets.
- You need of Spices (garlic, ginger, cloves).
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s of Peppersoup spice.
- You need of Onga chicken.
- It’s of Potatoes optional.
Fry everything well till the moisture from tomatoes evaporates completely and begin to get the aroma of pepper and garam masala. Several years ago, I got the awesome opportunity to make my Creamy Roasted Poblano Pepper and Chicken Soup in the Bon Appétit Kitchen on the Samsung Gas Cooktop! This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat. Peppersoup is one of the most delicious Nigerian foods.
Fried chicken peppersoup step by step
- Put the blended mixture in a pot and put to boil.
- Add oil and mix, continue cooking on low heat.
- Add your spices and seasoning when the water has lessened..
- Continue frying till the soup is well cooked, if the water has drained you can add a little more..
- Put in your fried chicken, and potatoes stir and cover..
- Let it simmer on low heat, so that the chicken can get all the soup flavours..
- Serve with any food of ur choice..
Half teaspoon lion Peppersoup spice. paprika – teaspoon. There are many brands of beef seasoning spices in Nigeria, you can use anyone. Stuffed Pepper Soup – all the flavors of a stuffed bell pepper in easy, hearty and comforting soup form! Use chicken broth for beef broth. Try a different grain in place of rice such as barley, freekah, or quinoa.