Tami's Homemade Buffalo Chicken Strips.
You can cook Tami's Homemade Buffalo Chicken Strips using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tami's Homemade Buffalo Chicken Strips
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken tenderloins strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of poultry seasoning blend.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of paprika.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of or more Texas Pete brand hot sauce.
Tami's Homemade Buffalo Chicken Strips step by step
- Heat about 1" of oil in a pan. Season both sides of tenderloin with salt & pepper..
- In a bowl add flour and dried seasonings, stir to combine. Dredge tenderloins in flour and cook about 5 minutes per side..
- In a small bowl melt butter, add hot sauce, stir to combine. In a bowl with a lid, place tenderloin in bowl pour over sauce, seal & toss!! ENJOY!!.