You can cook Crockpot Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- It’s 1 lb of Or more of ground turkey, beef, Chicken, etc..
- It’s 2 can of Beans – any kind, I used kidney.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomatoes – I used 24 oz. diced. You can use crushed or sauce too- can even use fresh tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Chili seasoning, I used McCormick, you can also use a combination of chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt pepper, oregano, I am an improvisor!!.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 1 of as needed Sour cream.
- You need 1 bunch of Grated cheese, cheddar, or anything else.
Crockpot Chili instructions
- Sauté onion and brown meat in a pan for a few minutes.- until cooked..
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir..
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low..
- You can stir in a bag of frozen mixed veggies or other veggies 30 minutes before serving..