Prawn Toast – Moist and Perfect.
You can have Prawn Toast – Moist and Perfect using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Toast – Moist and Perfect
- Prepare 6 Slices of bread.
- You need 150 Gr of Deveined Tailless Prawns – fresh if possible but frozen works.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of Chilli.
- It’s 2.5 Cm of Fresh Ginger (or 2 Tsp puree).
- Prepare 1 of Glove Garlic.
- You need 1 Dash of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Dash of Sesame Seed Oil.
- You need of Rice Flour – add so mixture not to wet (will need a little more if frozen prawns).
- You need of Veg or Sunflower Oil for Frying.
Prawn Toast – Moist and Perfect instructions
- Chop the prawns, garlic, ginger, onions and chilli and stick the lot in a food processor with the egg, soy and sesame oil. Pulse a few times until you have a lumpy paste (NOT a puree) – add some flour and stir in if too wet. Do not keep pulse or you end up with a runny mess..
- Spread the mixture over the bread equally, then Cut across corner to corner to make triangles. I also trim off the crusts (but this is just a waste lol)..
- Put sesame seeds into a bowl put prawn mixture side down, into the seeds to stick. Give a little push down to make sure plenty stick..
- Heat up the oil and carefully place them in the hot oil, sesame side down. Leave them for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, before carefully flipping them over in the oil for another minute or so to brown the other side. I do about 3 – 4 triangles at a time. Drain on Kitchen paper..
- Transfer to a baking sheet in a warm oven if need to keep hot for a few minutes before serving but the faster the better..
- Serve with a little honey or sweet chilli sauce..