Sweet potato (Ratalu) and elephant yam (suran) patties recipe. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. See great recipes for Purple yam (ratalu)chips, Ratalu(purple yam) ke pakode too! Jade corn soup and paneer-corn patra.
See great recipes for Sweet potato and tuna patties too!. South Indian breakfast are always a good idea to strat a amazing Sunday. So I prefer starting my Sunday with some great South Indian dishes. You can cook Sweet potato (Ratalu) and elephant yam (suran) patties recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato (Ratalu) and elephant yam (suran) patties recipe
- You need 2-3 of Boiled sweet Potato.
- Prepare 50 gm of Elephant yam.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chat masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Raw mango powder (Amchur).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Mint.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chilly powder.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Gram flour (Beasan).
This recipe is for half kg chocolate cake or cake base #masterclass. smruti. Instead, I like my sweet potatoes baked, served up as fries, or my new favorite way, sweet potato patties. You can choose to use leftover sweet potatoes if you have any extra from previously baking them, instead of cooking them up fresh as described in this recipe. These sweet potato patties were inspired by this recipe.
Sweet potato (Ratalu) and elephant yam (suran) patties recipe step by step
- Mash sweet potatoes and Elephant yam in a bowl and mix chopped Mint and coriander in it. Then add 1tbs spoon of Raw mango powder (Amchur), 1tbs spoon of Red chilly, 1 tbs spoon of Chat masala and salt as per your taste..
- Now make small patties from the mix..
- Put a pan on low flame Gas. Once the pan is hot put some oil on it once the oil is hot shallow fry the patties on low flame..
- Once the patties are done from both side turn the gas off and serve the patties. #masterclass.
Drizzle half the honey, cloves, sprinkle half nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, and sugar. Add patties and sprinkle tops with brown sugar and cinnamon. When patties start to sizzle turn them over and sprinkle other side. See great recipes for Chettinad elephant foot yam fry (senai kilangu varuval) too! Would you like any meat in the recipe?