Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili.
You can cook Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili
- You need 1 lb of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need 1 medium of Red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of Yellow onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of Yellow pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno peppers, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 can of Diced tomatoes and green chilis.
- You need 1 can of Tomato paste (medium – 10 oz?).
- You need 1 can of Hot chili beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans, drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of Original Juan Jamaican style batch #114 hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of as needed Dry jerk seasoning.
- You need 1 of as needed Dry Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of as needed Ground cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chili powder.
- It’s 1 can of Beer.
- Prepare 4 of Celery stalks, chopped.
Spicy Jamaican Jerk Chili step by step
- Use the dry jerk seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and ground cayenne pepper to season each of the meats while you brown them in a skillet. Drain the fat and put the meat in a slow cooker..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker as well as a bit more jerk dry seasoning and mix well. Cook for 8 hours on the low setting..
- Serve with noodles, Fritos, or cornbread and cheese..