3 ingredient sugar cookies. These buttery sugar cookies spread a lot when baking, so be sure to place them at least two inches apart on the baking sheet. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. If you love sugar cookies, you'll also love our famous recipe for soft sugar cookies and our.
Most people have these ingredients in their home, so you don't have to go out and buy it. I made these cookies for my niece and nephew, and they loved them. Making this recipe for sugar free peanut butter cookies sugar free means that we need to use ingredients that do not add a lot of sugar to the mixing bowl. You can cook 3 ingredient sugar cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient sugar cookies
- Prepare 1 stick of & 2 tbsp softened butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
An easy three ingredient sugar cookie recipe that is bound to please! Don't stress over difficult holiday cookie recipes. It's fast, easy and the cookies are wonderful! It's great for kids that are just learning to bake.
3 ingredient sugar cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix softened butter with 1/3 cup of sugar until it's almost like a white gritty frosting. You can use a mixer or wood spoon..
- Add the 1 cup of flour and stir with a wooden spoon or mixer until it becomes like a cookie dough substance..
- Roll into balls..
- Bake 15-17 minutes.
- I put brown sugar on top of mine right out of the oven but you can put whatever you want..
I rolled them into large walnut shaped balls and pressed a fork with sugar in a crosscut pattern. To make shortbread, combine one cup of softened butter with ½ cup of sugar and beat it in a mixing bowl or. Then some butter, the second part. Lastly a bit of powdered sugar, the one part. And for those of you who do not use eggs – not an egg in sight!