Smokey Grilled Sweet Potato.
You can cook Smokey Grilled Sweet Potato using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokey Grilled Sweet Potato
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare as per taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 drops of lemon.
- It’s as required of chat masala.
Smokey Grilled Sweet Potato instructions
- Wash,peel and dry the sweet potatoes, cut them into wedges toss with a little ghee (something high smoke point is preferable since you’ll be grilling them).
- Preheated grill to medium and then placed the wedges directly on the grill grates. They only needed to cook about 3 – 4 minutes per side to get some nice grill marks and then get tender enough to eat, sprinkle some salt,pepper and chat masala with few drops of lemon juice..
- Enjoy hot..