Shrimp saute with curry leaves. This shrimp curry is my husband Michael's favorite Thai dish. Plump shrimp are simmered in a rich and fragrant coconut sauce infused with green chilies and fresh herbs. It sounds exotic but it's super easy to make.
Originating in India, curry describes a variety of dishes, typically sauces, that contain a variety of exciting and complex spices. I tried to make this dish as simple as. Hello Everyone, Do you Love easy shrimp recipe? You can have Shrimp saute with curry leaves using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp saute with curry leaves
- You need 30-40 of medium sized shrimp, deveined and peeeled.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- It’s 25-30 of fresh curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
A) Yes B) No Answer: if yes! this Quick and easy dish of shrimp is for you. This tasty shrimp curry is blanketed in the most luscious coconut red curry sauce and full of so much flavor! Leave some love in the comment form below or tag your photos with @peasandcrayons on Instagram so I can happy dance over your creation. Peel and devein shrimp, reserving shells and leaving tails intact.
Shrimp saute with curry leaves step by step
- Marinate shrimp with ginger-garlic pasta, salt, cayanne pepper and set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a saute pan.
- Saute onion and green chillies in the oil for 4-5 minutes..
- Add turmeric, little salt, curry leaves and coriander powder.
- Saute for 3-4 mins.
- Add in the marinated shrimp and saute until the shrimp lose the pinkness.
- Finally add in the tomato paste and lemon juice and mix it up all well..
- Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Serve hot with steamed rice if just as a side.
Shrimp with Curry Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Sri Lankan shrimp curry (prawn curry) has a deliciously thick gravy/sauce that coats the shrimp generously. Garnish with chiffonade of basil leaves. Garnish with basil leaves, chopped This looks like a lovely dish. It reminds me of a dish I did called 'Coconut Curried Shrimp', but without the.