Noodles with Shrimp and Lemon. Toss with lemon-garlic butter for a quick, easy dinner. I found a million ways to eat it and cook with it, but this simple meal of shrimp with zucchini noodles and lemon-garlic butter was one I went back to. Home » Asian Recipes » Asian Noodle Soup with Shrimp and Wontons.
Add lemon zest and lemon juice. This recipe was inspired by Skinny Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. Zucchini noodles with shrimp is one of my favorite ways to cook zucchini noodles because of the quick cooking time. You can have Noodles with Shrimp and Lemon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Noodles with Shrimp and Lemon
- You need 2 pounds of shrimps with tails.
- You need 2 packages of noodles.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice only.
- Prepare of The peel of a grated lemon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of paprika.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 6 of green onions.
Both the shrimp and the zucchini noodles cook. I made and photographed these shrimp and zucchini noodles, and we enjoyed them for lunch. This dish was perfect for a relaxed lunch with just the two of us. The flavors of the lemon, garlic, zucchini and shrimp go together so well!
Noodles with Shrimp and Lemon step by step
- Defrost the shrimp and wash well, reserve. In a saucepan put to heat water and add a little oil so, that helps the noodles does not stick cook for 10 minutes..
- Wash perfect the parsley leaves, chop finely. Reserve. Equally the garlic, to peel and chop finely and reserves.Thaw the shrimps in cold water for faster. You have to change the water until you manage to have them thawed. Separately you heat about 4 liters of water and add a little oil. When it’s already boiling, you put the pasta on it, you have to submerge it perfectly all the pasta and leave it there for 10 min. Drains and reserves..
- Put the butter in a saucepan, let it heat for a moment, when the water is consumed, at high temperature add the garlic and the chilli flakes. Afterwards, reduce the temperature a little and put in the shrimps. When they are turning pink, add the pasta, parsley, paprika, lemon peel and lemon juice. Leave for about 5 more minutes..
- And it goes out, don’t over cook because the shrimp could be a little stiff and small. Chop the green onions and put them on top… and ready to savor. If you don’t finish all the pasta for something it can be heated in the microwave the next day..
In the afternoon, we did more tidying up and I got some work done. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and tomatoes to the pan and squeeze the lemon over the dish. The thick noodles soak up all the flavor of the sauteed onion, chicken stock, soy sauce + fish sauce, and that fresh squeeze of calamansi juice (lime for you). Throw some meat, er, seafood, whatever, in there with the fresh veggies and WOW.