Goat cheese and basil penne. If you have penne pasta, olive oil, salt and pepper, and a few other ingredients on hand, you can make it. Toss pasta with olive oil and goat cheese and let cool for a few minutes. Add tomatoes, garlic, oil, vingegar, cheese, basil, olives and pepper to taste.
Use juicy ripe tomatoes to give the dalad enough liquid. Make ahead>>> Prepare tomatoe dressing early in day to. Pasta, penne, tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, goat (chevre) cheese, basil, black olives. You can cook Goat cheese and basil penne using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Goat cheese and basil penne
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spinach.
- It’s of Pasta.
- You need 3 cup of penne noodles.
- It’s 1 cup of torn spinach.
- You need 540 ml of chick peas.
- You need 1 cup of diced chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of goat cheese.
Cook pasta in boiling water according to package instructions or until firm to the bite. Drain and place in serving bowl. pepper, goat cheese, basil leaves, penne pasta, olive oil, salt. Penne With Butternut Squash And Goat CheeseThe Wicked Noodle. Remove from heat; stir in goat cheese, basil, pepper, and salt.
Goat cheese and basil penne step by step
- Boil water, add noodles, and cook until tender.
- Fry chicken in olive oil and dried basil.
- Pour honey, basil, and lemon juice into blender and process briefly.
- Add oil to blender and process briefly.
- Add spinach and process.
- Combine chicken and noodles in large pan on medium-low heat.
- Pour dressing onto noodles and mix well.
- Add chick peas to pasta.
- Add spinach and cook mixture for 3 minutes on low heat.
- Scoop pasta into bowl, crumble goat cheese on top, and serve.
Goat Cheese Chicken Penne is creamy, flavorful, and will leave you feeling completely satisfied! I'm a big fan of all kinds of cheese but one that I've grown really fond of in the last year is goat cheese. In a small sauté pan Place the arugula in a large salad bowl. Pour just enough dressing over the greens to moisten, and toss to coat. Add the peaches, basil, goat cheese and toasted pine nuts and toss to coat.