White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies.
You can cook White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter ( 2 sticks ) softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of unsifted all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of white chocolate chips ( 11 oz bag ).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts, chopped.
White Chocolate Macadamia Sugar Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time and beat until well incorporated..
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt..
- Stir in white chocolate chips and chopped nuts..
- Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on oven..
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pan..
- I use real unsalted butter and a good white chocolate. The real butter adds extra flavor and richness..
- This makes 3-4 dozen depending on size you use to make cookies. I use tablespoon..