Just a simple Chocolate cake. This Simple Chocolate Cake recipe is just that. Yet, it produces a cake with great chocolate flavor a Unsweetened cocoa powder is used in the chocolate cake and a dark chocolate (semi sweet or bittersweet) is used in the frosting. If you like simple recipes, or are short of time, why not make a simple chocolate cake?
This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. In just a couple of steps. This is my "go to" Chocolate Cake. You can have Just a simple Chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Just a simple Chocolate cake
- You need 90 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 110 g of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 40 g of Cacao powder(unsweetened).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
I make it for family dinners, birthdays, and everything in between. I really like the combination of two types of chocolate. Unsweetened cocoa powder is used in the chocolate cake and a dark chocolate (semi sweet or bittersweet) is used in the frosting. This basic and simple chocolate cake recipe is very easy to make and doesn't even require a mixer.
Just a simple Chocolate cake step by step
- First you have to Mix all the dry ingredients (Baking powder,Baking soda,Cacao powder,Flour and Sugar)Mix gently until the dry ingredients mix well..
- Then you have to add all the wet ingredients (Eggs,Vanilla essence and Milk)Mix well until all the wet ingredients mix nicely..
- Put the Oven to 180F and put oil on where you are going to put the mixed ingredients..
- Put the Mixed ingredients in the oven and set it there for 25minutes..
- After that you enjoy!.
Just the smell of it in the oven and the first bite bring me back to those good old days. This chocolate cake recipe is super easy to put together, moist and delicious! It's almost as easy as a box mix, but even tastier. I still get major heart eyes for that cake. But I'm not one to be satisfied with just one version of a classic.