baked tilapia and tomatoe basil pasta. Your family pasta night just got a healthy, protein-packed upgrade! This creamy tomato basil linguine, topped with parmesan-crusted Tilapia, is as easy to make as it is delicious. Muir Glen® tomatoes and basil provides a simple addition to a flavorful seafood dinner that's baked to perfection.
Try this delicious tilapia bake with fresh spinach and chopped tomatoes, along with green onions and seasonings. Tender tilapia fillets are seasoned with lemon and herbs, and served over Parmesan pasta for a light, fresh taste. Sprinkle both sides of the tilapia fillets with lemon juice, oregano, basil, cilantro, salt, and pepper, and lay the fillets in the heated skillet, making sure they. You can cook baked tilapia and tomatoe basil pasta using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of baked tilapia and tomatoe basil pasta
- You need of fish and pasta.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 clove of pressed garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of mrs dash garlic&herb.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of squirts of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 4 medium of tilapia fillets.
- It’s 3/4 box of baby bowtie pasta.
Here it is, my baked tomato basil pasta. It's so simple to make but just requires some time. It's definitely a dish to be made on the weekend but it'll After sauce has simmered, add reserved pasta water, fresh basil and pasta and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
baked tilapia and tomatoe basil pasta instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- if you have frozen fish fillets place in warm water for 10min.
- pour a little olive oil on bottom of casserole dish or on sheet of foil that is placed on cookie sheet.
- whichever way you prefer;I've done both.
- boil pot of water for pasta.
- season tilapia with pepper, and Mrs dash garlic and herb, and salt; then few squirts of lemon juice on top.
- feel free to add different seasonings I always play around or make things spicy..depends on Ur flavor.
- place in oven for roughly 15 min or until fish can flake.
- drain pasta, add can of dived tomatoes, olive oil, pepper, basil, garlic, and salt (I prefer garlic salt).
- stir and its done!.
Spicy crunchy chickpeas, tomato basil penne pasta, and burrata. All made in about thirty minutes and using pantry staple ingredients. It's no secret around here that I like, no love, my carbs, and pasta has to be one of my favorites. Who else is with me on this? Here is a delicious recipe along with step by step directions for making Baked Tilapia with Tomato and Basil.