Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce. Creamy sauce flavoured with sun-dried tomato pesto, garlic and basil comes together in a flash! If you are looking for an even easier recipe, check out my basic pasta cream sauce. The Best Ravioli Sauce Recipes on Yummly
Not only because it's easy AND delicous, but because it's so versatile. You can make this with turkey Italian sausage (done it) and. A quick video showing how quick and easy Clear Cut Meals makes it to create this delicious entree. You can cook Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Italian sausage, mild or hot, ground.
- It’s 2 (10 oz) of bags of spinach and ricotta refrigerated ravioli.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of large cloves of garlic, crushed and minced.
- Prepare of Good pinch of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 2 of bullion cubes, I used chicken.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need Splash of vinegar, I used rice vinegar.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
This saucy combo of frozen ravioli and Italian sausage is sure to please the whole family. "It's great served with garlic bread and a salad." Place sausage in a large skillet and cover with water; bring to a boil. The red wine cream sauce is rich and decadent and complements the ravioli beautifully, but we'd advise keeping side dishes When you're done making the ravioli, bring water to a boil in a large pot while you make the sauce. Saute the minced shallot and garlic in butter over medium heat until they. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat until brown, using a wooden spoon to break up sausage as it cooks.
Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce step by step
- Get a large pot of salted water on to boil for the ravioli. Dissolve bullion cubes in 2 cups of hot tap water..
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper until you can smell it. bump up the heat to med high. Add Italian sausage and brown well. Add the onions and vinegar and stir..
- Add the wine and let that cook and reduce for a few minutes..
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and bullion cubes. Pour it into the skillet and let it boil for a bit and thicken..
- Add the ravioli to the boiling salted water and boil for 3-4 minutes then drain. Add to the skillet. Toss and add 1 tbsp Parmesan over top..
Make sure its chilled before you use it. I switched out the Sausage for ground turkey. For the wine sauce, pour white wine into the roasting pan in which the loin was cooked. Place pan over medium heat, and Strain sauce and serve hot with sliced garlic pork loin. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and sliced lemon, if desired.