Easy chicken stuffing bake. This chicken and stuffing bake is pure comfort food and comes together pretty quickly. It's a meal in itself, but I love to add roasted green beans to the meal. This recipe is one that you can easily double if you need to. [click_to_tweet tweet="Easy Chicken and Stuffing Bake is comfort food made for any.
Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this spinach stuffed Anyway, I now believe that this baked stuffed chicken breast recipe is magic. You can have Easy chicken stuffing bake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken stuffing bake
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast sliced open.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I used cheddar).
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 box of stuffing (I used stove top.
It's also easy and delicious and you're going to love it! This Chicken and Stuffing Bake is one of our family favorites. It's the perfect weeknight sheet pan dinner recipe because it is so easy to make! Chicken, stuffing and mushroom sauce bake together for a hassle-free and hearty dinner.
Easy chicken stuffing bake instructions
- First slice chicken breast open than season to taste I used garlic, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Next moist stuffing with instructions on box without cooking and mix in a bowl.
- In a 13×9 casserole dish place chicken breast on the bottom of the dish layer with cheese.
- Than you will take the moist stuffing and cover on top set your oven to 400 degrees and cook covered for 30 minutes and uncovered for 15 minutes or until chicken is done and stuffing is browned. pair with a veggie and enjoy 👌🏾.
You just know this one's going to be good! Easy Substitution: Any variety of Pepperidge Farm® Stuffing will work in this recipe. Easy Substitution: You can substitute Cream of Chicken Soup for the Cream of. Pour chicken broth over the stuffing mix, making sure to get as much of it wet as possible. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes.