Sweet potato halwa or shakarkand ka halwa (dhara kitchen recipe). Shakarkand Ka Halwa ( Faraal Recipe) : An irresistibly sweet dish made from a sweet ingredient! try this unique halwa recipe made using sweet Try this unique halwa made using sweet potatoes, flavoured with cardamom powder and saffron, and enriched with nuts to keep your energy levels high. Sweet Potato Halwa is one of the tastiest halwas you will ever get. Please note there are some important points given at the end of the video. sweet potato halwa recipe with step by step recipe photos. this shakarkandi halwa can be had during fasting, festival time or anytime.
Dry Fruits (Meva). कीजिए कुछ drive रूप से and enjoy कीजिए अगर आपको मेरी ये recipe पसंद आयी है तो इसे like कीजिए गा channel पे नए है और ऐसी recipes और देखना चाहते हैं तो subscribe कर. Shakarkandi Ka Halwa Recipe In Hindi – Sweet Potato Halwa Recipe in Hindi – शकरकंदी का हलवा रेसिपी Подробнее. यूनिक तरीके से बनाएं शकरकंद।Unique Sweet Potato Recipe Add milk and cook stirring continuously until it becomes thick. You can cook Sweet potato halwa or shakarkand ka halwa (dhara kitchen recipe) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato halwa or shakarkand ka halwa (dhara kitchen recipe)
- Prepare of ingredients :.
- You need 500 Gm of boiled, peeled and mashed sweet potatoes.
- Prepare a few of saffron (kesar).
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom (elaichi powder).
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped mixed nuts.
I have already shared the traditional Recipe of carrot halwa here made without condensed milk. Wash, peel the skin and grate carrots finely. (use the small hole for grating). It's different than any other halwa I have ever eaten. Shakarkand Ka Halwa – EZPZ Cooking.
Sweet potato halwa or shakarkand ka halwa (dhara kitchen recipe) step by step
- Method Combine the saffron and warm milk in a small bowl, mix well and keep aside..
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the sweet potatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the milk, sugar and cardamom powder and mix well..
- Cook on a slow flam for 2 to 3 minutes or till the mixture has little liquid remaining and not completely dry, while stirring continuously..
- Switch off the flam, add the saffron-milk mixture and mixed nuts and mix well and serve to ready sweet potatoes halwa..
- By Dhaneshwari Kiran Joshi..
Sweet potato pudding/ Halwa ready to eat. Boil the potatoes and peel off the skin. Add milk, sugar and raisins to the. Indian Sweet Potato Pudding is a rich and fragrant dessert made with sweet potatoes, whole milk, sugar, cardamom, saffron, nuts and kewra water. This is the Indian version of sweet potato pudding: a very traditional, very decadent dessert called Sweet Potato Kheer or Shakarkandi.