Roll-Out Sugar Cookies.
You can have Roll-Out Sugar Cookies using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roll-Out Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
Roll-Out Sugar Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla..
- Combine the flour and baking powder, and add to the mixture 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition. (you made need to add more flour).
- Divide the dough into 2 balls..
- Roll out to 1/8 inch thickness onto a floured surface..
- Cute into shapes with any kind of cookie cutters. (I used Halloween ones).
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 6-10 minutes, or until the edges are slightly brown..
- Cool completely. Decorate as desired..