Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner. Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner. So in this video I am demonstrating how I cook Seafood Alfredo. This is so easy I bet your little bro or sis can make this lol.
Spiking this creamy sauce with coconut turned out to be one of my favorite kitchen experiments and we can't get enough of the combo. This sassy seafood recipe is quick, easy, and totally tasty! Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. You can have Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner using 28 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner
- It’s of ● For The EZ Roasted Garlic Spread.
- It’s 1 Pound of Fresh Garlic Cloves [left whole].
- You need 2 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Rosemary [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Thyme [heaping].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Parsley [heaping].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [heaping].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt [or less to taste].
- You need to taste of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Large Sheets Tinfoil.
- It’s of ● For The EZ Bread.
- It’s 1 of Large Baguette Bread Loaf [to be baked at home – marketside makes a great one].
- You need of ● For The EZ Seafood.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of Bag Pre-Steamed Shrimp [de-shelled – de-thawed – de-veined – tails left on].
- You need 1 (16 oz) of Box Presteamed Frozen Clams.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 2 (15 oz) of Jars Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce [one garlic alfredo – one regular alfredo].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 Splash of Chardonnay.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- You need 1 Box of Linguine Noodles.
- It’s 1 of needed Quality Olive Oil [to coat noodles].
- It’s of ● For The Garnishments.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley.
EZ Seafood Cooking is filled from cover to cover with Exciting and Enticing seafood recipes. It features an excellent how to bonus section on EZ to make sauces for your fish along with a menu for a seven fish. Bonus: You can make them ahead of time. Ergo, I love Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells!
Mike's EZ Seafood Alfredo & Roasted Garlic Spread Dinner step by step
- ● For The Seafood De-thaw shrimp in sink. Leave clams in freezer until ready to serve. Private Reserves or out a great steamed clam. Available at Costco and Sams Club..
- Start by making your roasted garlic by mixing everything together in double lined tinfoil. Mix up well..
- Seal garlic up tightly. In a preheated 400° oven – bake for 30 minutes..
- At the same time, bake your bread as per manufactures directions [usually 7 to 10 minutes at 400°] then cover bread with a towel until you're ready to slice and serve..
- Once roasted – using forks or a potato masher – mash garlic mixture well. Taste test to see if you'd like to add additional herbs or salt. If you feel it's too salty – no worries. Just add additional sun dried tomatoes..
- Serve garlic spread warm or room temp in small individual Ramikins for your guests..
- Roasted garlic and baguettes presented by one of my 7 year old students..
- Alfredo Sauce ingredients. Mushrooms not pictured..
- Add 2 tbsp of your roasted garlic mixture and bring all sauce ingredients to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- At the same time – begin your noodle water boil with salt and a dash of olive oil. Boil as per manufactures directions. Usually 12 minutes..
- In the last 3 minutes of your 10 minute Alfredo simmer – put in your shrimp. You're only wanting to warm them since they're already pre -steamed..
- Drain pasta and lightly coat noodles with olive oil..
- Heat clams in microwave as per manufactures directions. Usually 3 to 5 minutes. Place any residual juices from that steam in your pasta and mix..
- This was a submission by one of my 7 year old students who really wanted to try clams but couldn't stand the thought of touching their shells. [?] So, the clams are all internal in this photo and out of shell. Yup. He wouldn't touch a single one. [smh].
- Plate you pasta. Ladle on your seafood Alfredo Sauce. Top dish with whole steamed clams. Garnish with parmasean cheese and fresh parsley. Serve with roasted garlic spread and fresh warmed bread to the side. Also, pair your dish with a quality Chardonnay. Enjoy!.
That doesn't mean I'm good at math or logic—it simply means I'm good at eating. Yeah, this isn't a light dish…BUT it's an easy one. But while it's a breeze to throw together, it's SUPER impressive. It just seems way fancier than it actually is…and I'm not mad about it. Big Ez Seafood is located in Harvey city of Louisiana state.