You can cook Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar Cookies
- You need 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Sugar Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 365°F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rouned teaspoons of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet 2 minutes before removing to cool on wire racks (Allrecipes.com/recipe/easy-sugar-cookies).