Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
You can cook Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast (3-4pcs).
- It’s 1 pack of flour tortillas (10ct).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 pack of shredded cheddar cheese (large).
Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Boil water and cook the chicken breast.
- Heat up cream of chicken in a pot until it is soupy enough to pour.
- Let the chicken cool and then shred it.
- Drain the can of tomatoes and mix with chicken.
- Put the chicken and tomatoe in the tortilla and roll it up.
- Line the filled tortillas in a pan side by side and pour the cream of chicken over the top of it.
- Cover the top of the dish with the shredded cheese and bake in the oven at 350 until the cheese is all melted and a light golden brown.