Juicy Tender Spinach and cheese Stuffed Chicken.
You can have Juicy Tender Spinach and cheese Stuffed Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Juicy Tender Spinach and cheese Stuffed Chicken
- You need 1 cup of Cubed Pepper Jack cheese or Cubed Gouda Cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken breast.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Frozen Spinach (Thawed).
- You need 1 dash of Dried Oregano (crushed).
- It’s 1 dash of Dried Mint Leaves (Crushed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of McCormicks® Molasses Bacon seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Kraft Homestyle Mayo.
Juicy Tender Spinach and cheese Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Wash Chicken and trim any fat, Cut slit in middle of the breast about an inch away from the other end of chick all the way around making a pocket in the chicken.
- stuff chicken with thawed/drained spinach and cubes of preferred cheese, take a wooden skewer and wave between both layers of chicken to make a seal.
- In a bowl, add mayo and mix well with all spices and seasoning mentioned. Take mayo mix and rub all over both sides of chicken..
- Place chicken in a glass pan and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Let chicken sit for 5 minutes after it's done. Remove Wooden Skewers, and serve..