Melons Tender Tenders.
You can cook Melons Tender Tenders using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Melons Tender Tenders
- It’s 5 lb of of chicken breast.
- You need 1 quart of Buttermilk.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of flour(give or take).
- You need 1 of lawerys Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Crisco shortening for frying.
- You need 9 of by 13 glass baking dish.
- Prepare 1 gallon of baggie.
Melons Tender Tenders instructions
- Wash chicken breast and remove skin then debone.
- Cut chicken breast into strip.
- arrange chicken breast in the single layer in 9 by 13 glass baking dish.
- cover breast strips with buttermilk and put in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- put flour and seasoning in a gallon baggie.
- add tender strips the 3 or 4 at a time and shake until well coated.
- repeat until all tenders are coated well with flour mixture.
- heat shorting in deep skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- add chicken tenders too hot grease and cover.
- cook tenders until golden brown turning often.
- drain on white paper towels and serve immediately.
- *note* I make this chicken in advance also and freeze for my children as after school snacks.
- to re heat in the microwave I use the frozen dinner selection.