easy sloppy joe casserole. All the components of sloppy joes are mixed with penne pasta and Colby-Jack cheese creating a comfort food casserole for cold days. Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier. This is a quick and simple recipe that you can add and take away from to make it all your own.
Sloppy Joe Casserole is perfect for the busy family on the go! If you love sloppy joes, and who doesn't, this is an easy way to make them fast! This sloppy joe casserole is such an easy twist on a childhood favorite! You can have easy sloppy joe casserole using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy sloppy joe casserole
- Prepare 6 large of hashbrowns.
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- You need 1 can of sloppy joe sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen spinach.
The whole family loves this one at my house! Check out my video below and see how easy this is to make, too! The only way to make your family's favorite sloppy joe dinner even better is to turn it into a delicious casserole made with only a few ingredients. Sloppy joe flavor meets veggie lasagna wholesomeness.
easy sloppy joe casserole instructions
- brown meat till done and drain.
- reuturn to pan add spinach and sauce and stir on low till boiling.
- fry up hashbrowns till done.
- preheat oven to 350 and take a bread pan add three hashbrowns to bottom.
- add half sloppy joe sauce on top.
- then add three more hashbrowns.
- add cheese then rest of sloppy joe sauce on top.
- bake for 10 min on 350.
- good with bread and quick n easy for a busy night.
Sloppy joe flavor meets veggie lasagna wholesomeness. My family loves this dynamic duo, and you'll love how simple it is to prepare. In our homemade sloppy joe casserole recipe, there are a few differences from the typical sandwich—namely, you'll be losing the buns, and the kids will It takes what we love about homemade sloppy joes—the flavor, the fun, the easy prep—and turns it into a simple weeknight dinner. Sloppy Joe Casserole is an easy twist on traditional sloppy joes that's flavorful and delicious! The cheesy crust compliments the beefy tomato filling so well and makes for a quick and hearty weeknight dinner that the whole family will love!