Chicken spaghetti. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Homemade Chicken Spaghetti is one of those easy, cheesy casserole dishes that will become a family favorite in your house in no time. I know it is in mine!
Switch up you spaghetti by adding some chicken. Transfer to a baking dish and. Chicken spaghetti with Rotel is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. You can have Chicken spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti
- You need 3 cup of mozzarella and cheddar Jack cheese.
- You need 1 packages of linguine noodles.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper.
Spaghetti is made with ground beef and tomato sauce, always and forever. Chicken spaghetti provides a savory, creamy alternative to a basic pasta and marinara dish. This Super Easy Chicken Spaghetti is dinner time favorite. Chicken recipes can fall anywhere on the scale of intricate to easy.
Chicken spaghetti instructions
- Pan fry chicken, bell pepper and red onion on med low heat while you boil the linguine noodles.
- Chop the cooked chicken into desired pieces and set aside.
- Add the cream of chicken and egg to the linguine and mix until creamy..
- Add chopped chicken and cheese…..keep mixing!.
- Use remaining cheese to cover the mixture. Place in a large baking dish in oven on 350 for 15 minutes. Once finished have a glass of wine and enjoy. This recipe is large cause half is meant to be frozen!.
This chicken spaghetti is a great comfort dish. If you want more of a kick, add some more jalapeno on it, but regardless it has to right amount of spice. And it only uses five ingredients, not counting water and seasonings. Homemade chicken spaghetti casserole is a great, cheesy casserole that will become a family favorite. Tender chicken with tasty homemade marinara sauce.