Steak dianne. Diane-style features thinly sliced or pounded filet mignon with a buttery rich Cognac sauce. I hope you enjoy this easy Steak Diane recipe! Try this classic recipe for Steak Diane!
This dish was already passé when I first began going to Ritzy, eh? Well, my version of steak Diane is a little less flamboyant, and it hearkens. Transfer the steaks to a plate and set aside, lightly covered with foil. You can have Steak dianne using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak dianne
- You need of steak dianne.
- Prepare 4 of good quality steaks.
- You need 1 of dessertspoon butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 3 large of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steak Diane is one of those meals your mom and dad grew up enjoying that fell out of favor and got replaced by sous vide and bacon jam. Steak Diane gets the pressure cooker treatment – you will LOVE this delicious creamy beef stew. Steak Diane is a classic restaurant show-stopping dish of tender filet mignon steaks in a rich mushroom-herb cream sauce. With this recipe from chef John J.
Steak dianne step by step
- Fry steak in the butter and garlic as desired..
- Remove steak from pan and set aside..
- To the pan add the cream,tomato sauce,worcestershire sauce salt and pepper,cook gently,stir until heated.pour over steaks and serve with vegies or salad..
When I want to provide a memorable dinner but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen, this is the recipe I rely on. I've used it many times on holidays or other. The type of steak utilized varies but fillet mignon, a.k.a. tenderloin, and strip steak are the two most common. Stick with a tender piece of meat. One of my favorite classic dinner recipes is Steak Diane.