Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken.
You can cook Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken
- You need 4 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 10 of Chicken Tenders (or about 4 chicken breasts).
- It’s 1/2 cup of (Of your favorite) Barbecue Sauce.
Brown Sugar & Garlic Barbecue Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 9" x 12" baking dish with foil or lightly coat with cooking spray..
- Mix brown sugar and garlic in a small bowl..
- Place chicken in the baking dish and spread the brown sugar/garlic mixture evenly over the chicken..
- Bake chicken for about 10 minutes for tenders, 15-20 for chicken breasts, or until juices are clear..
- Turn on the broiler and brush barbecue sauce evenly over chicken. Broil for about 5 minutes, careful not to let it burn..