Warren's Chicken Bites.
You can have Warren's Chicken Bites using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warren's Chicken Bites
- Prepare 8 of chicken tenders, flattened and cut in half.
- Prepare 2 of -3 oz. pkgs cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeno, seeded and finely chopped.
- It’s 16 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 of toothpicks.
Warren's Chicken Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Top each piece of chicken with 1 tsp cream cheese and 1/4 tsp jalepeno..
- Roll up each piece of filling covered chicken piece and wrap with a slice of bacon..
- Secure each piece with a toothpick and transfer to a baking sheet..
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes, turning halfway through..
- **Recipe is from Food Network from Trisha Yearwood's recipes** (Love her cooking! I mean come on, it has bacon!).